This command allows you to make Wick set a slowmode duration to a single or multiple channels quickly.
w!slowmode CHANNEL(S) TIME
/ w!slowmode TIME CHANNEL(S)
||Sets 15 seconds as a slowmode in the channel you type the command in|
||Sets a slowmode of 1 hour for #general (even
||Sets a slowmode of 6 hours in #general, #bots and #help|
||Resets the slowmode for the previous channels withs IDs (
Members able to use this command are:
- Server Owner and Extra Owners.
- Trusted Admins.
- Members with Wick Slowmode permission.
That's theor you want to set a slowmode duration on.
For Example, if you want to set a slowmode in
#commands, you can use the command where is the time you want to set.
You can even set a slowmode in multiple channels in one command. For example, if you want to set a sm inchannels at once, You can use the command where is the time you want to set.
You can mention the channel or use its ID.
- This command will set a slowmode of 1h in #general, #bots and #help.
- You DON'T have to use commas for mentions
- This to set 15 minutes as a slowmode in channels with IDs "545962576098361372, 536288822728720384, 536288784422141988". those are #general, #bots and #help.
- You DON'T have to provide commas for this
That's the time you want to set as a slowmode duration in a specific channel(s). You'll have to specify the number and the type of period. 1m meaning 1 minute, 1h meaning 1 hour, and so on.
For Example, if you want to set a slowmode of 5 minutes in
#bots, you can use the command . even will work fine!
The minimum duration you can set is
1 second and the maximum is
Wick will log any and all your slowmodes made using it in yourchannel and audit logs.